Krystel Kleer CD100 Wastewater Treatment System is available in concrete or polymer systems.
- Clear & odourless recycling of all waste water.
- Clean UV disinfection procedure with no added chemicals.
- For environmentally sensitive areas.
- Full local & state Government approvals.
- Full warranty on all tank & components.
- Manufacturer warranties on systems pumps & blowers.
- Ease of maintenance and servicing.
- Single purpose built tank system meaning ease of install with least disruption to you.
- Fully automatic operation with audible and visual alarm systems.
- All tanks are manufactured to the Australian Standard AS NZS 1546.1-2008.
- All component systems are manufactured to Australian Standard AS NZS 1546.3-2008.
- Professional after sales and emergency breakdown service by qualified technicians.
How Does A Krystel Kleer CD100 Treatment Plant Work?
Anaerobic digestion breaks down the pollutants. NB no moving parts.
Aerobic bacteria flourish on a biofilter to feed on the organic material from Primary 1 and 2.
Allows any pollutants which are hard to digest time to either settle to the bottom or float to the top. This allows treated effluent to pass onto the next stage.
Pump Out Chamber
The treated water is collected and then automatically pumped out via disinfection unit.
This process involves either a Ultra Violet Light disinfection unit allowing effluent tp pass through on the way to irrigating the garden area with the cleansed water.
The water is recycled, making it safe to use on your gardens. This is achieved by recirculating the water through a filter medium where aerobic bacteria is cultured. The bacteria is stimulated by pumping oxygen into the chambers and circulating the effluent around and through the filter medium. The system is designed in such a way that all water that passes through the filter is retained in the tank long enough for the filtration process to take place.
As the water is pumped out to irrigation it passes through A UV sterilizer Unit where bacteria that is present is destroyed.
The irrigation process is carried out by a pump which is activated by a float switch. This resets constantly ready for the next surge of water from the clarification chamber.
When you install a Krystel Kleer Wastewater Treatment Plant you have the opportunity of using your water twice. Initially inside the house and once outside in your garden area. In doing so have contributed to protecting and conserving our environment.
- All wastewater from bathrooms kitchens & toilets is piped to the treatment plant.
- Water enters the pre-treatment chamber where a break down of solids is performed by anaerobic bacteria.
- Solids settle & liquid flows into the 2nd stage of treatment.
- Waste is filtered through a bank of bacteria filled membrane and is aerated at the same time. The aerobic bacteria oxidize the organic matter.
- Liquid flows to the bottom where small particles left float to the bottom.
- Treated effluent flows into the pump out chamber and is pumped out on demand via a UV disinfection centre to your designated irrigation area.
The Krystel Kleer CD100 is distributed by Quality Tanks [QLD] Pty Ltd in concrete and Allways Polytec Pty Ltd in polymer. Quality Tanks has been building tanks in Queensland since 1973. The company holds an integral part in the history of waste recycling in Queensland having manufactured as well for many other companies in this industry over many years. Having had all that experience with other products on the market, our company group is proud to present one of the most advanced systems of its kind.
Working in conjunction with our sister companies we are able to offer a one stop service from initial enquiries to ongoing maintenance of your fully installed system.
Where to next…Contact our office!
- Council approval is required on all Aerated Wastewater Treatment Systems.
- Our staff can assist through all application and approval procedures with the AWTS and also all of your rainwater tank requirements.
- Staff can arrange for a Wastewater Site and Soil Report to be conducted.
- Sales staff will assist you onsite with all quotations for the AWTS and rainwater tanks to complete your project.
- Ongoing staff management of your project will ensure a positive final outcome with minimum disruption.
- We can then arrange for a trouble free installation to suit you. This should only take around half a day to complete.
- Complimentary servicing of your product for 1 year is included upon purchase.
- Our company can then assure continuing servicing of your AWTS for many years to come.
PHONE 1300 00 TANKS
YOUR LOCAL DISTRIBUTOR