CD100 & ADV5000 Wastewater Systems are available in concrete or polymer.
- State-of-the-Art in-house Rotomoulding & Manufacturing plant.
- Krystel Kleer CD100 and ADV5000
- Aerated Wastewater Treatment Systems manufactured with highest grade polymer.
- AWTS Polymer construction gives clear clean solutions for all applications and environments.
- Full local and state government approvals.
- Purpose designed and built single tank system.
- Minimum machinery for freight and offloading requirements.
- Ease of installation for difficult terrain sites.
- Clean clear production of safe recycled wastewater.
- 20yr manufacturers warranty on polymer construction.
- Manufactures warranties on pumps & blowers.
- Integral unique anchoring system for in ground safety.
- Fully automatic operation with audible and visual alarm systems.
- All tanks manufactured to Australian Standard ASNZS 1546.1-2008.
- All component systems manufactured to Australian Standards ASNZS 1546.3-2008.
- Professional in-house after sales and emergency breakdown service by qualified technicians.
- All wastewater from bathrooms kitchens & toilets is piped to the treatment plant.
- Water enters the pre-treatment chamber where a break down of solids is performed by anaerobic bacteria.
- Solids settle & liquid flows into the 2nd stage of treatment.
- Waste is filtered through a bank of bacteria filled membrane and is aerated at the same time. The aerobic bacteria oxidize the organic matter.
- Liquid flows to the bottom where small particles left float to the bottom.
- Treated effluent flows into the pump out chamber and is pumped out on demand via a UV or chlorine disinfection centre to your designated irrigation area.
The company holds an integral part in the history of waste recycling in Queensland having manufactured as well for many other companies in this industry over many years. Having had all that experience with other products on the market, our company group is proud to present two of the most advanced systems of their kind.
Allways Polytec also manufactures polymer rainwater tanks from highest standard stainless steel moulds, giving a unique finish to our product. Working in conjunction with our sister companies we are able to offer a one stop service from initial enquiries to ongoing maintenance of your fully installed system.
Where to next…Contact our office!
- Council approval is required on all Aerated Wastewater Treatment Systems.
- Our staff can assist through all application and approval procedures with the AWTS and also all of your rainwater tank requirements.
- Staff can arrange for a Wastewater Site and Soil Report to be conducted.
- Sales staff will assist you onsite with all quotations for the AWTS and rainwater tanks to complete your project.
- Ongoing staff management of your project will ensure a positive final outcome with minimum disruption.
- We can then arrange for a trouble free installation to suit you. This should only take around half a day to complete.
- Complimentary servicing of your product for 1 year is included upon purchase.
- Our company can then assure continuing servicing of your AWTS for many years to come.
PHONE 1300 00 TANKS
YOUR LOCAL DISTRIBUTOR